Log in

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Sun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Thu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Thu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Sun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Tue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Tue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Tue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Fri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Thu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Thu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai


Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Tsumiki Miniwa on Thu 4 Oct - 7:40

- Dragon Slayers , God Slayers.Golden Zodiac Keys Registration -

You can request for DS or GS and a Golden Zodiac keys only for Celestial Wizard here, but there are requirements. We will remove the inactive members from the DS , GS, Key lists, so try to stay active. You just post a request here by using the template that is given below, and the next day if you see your name is on the list, its mean your requested position is approved. And the only thing is,
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

You need to have an approved character to request for DS , GS or Golden Zodiac Key.

- Dragon Slayers -

Requirement(s): Permission From Staffs

Fire Dragon Slayer - The King Fire
Water Dragon Slayer - Available
Earth Dragon Slayer - Available
Sky Dragon Slayer - Blonca Scarlet
Lightning Dragon Slayer - Mari Windsor
Ice Dragon Slayer - Airo Kyoni
Poison Dragon Slayer - ~Unlimited~
Iron Dragon Slayer - Seikairyuu Zero
Shadow Dragon Slayer - Available
White Dragon Slayer - Tsumiki Miniwa

- God Slayers -

Requirement(s): Excellent Character Registration, Permission From An Admin

Flame God Slayer - Available
Sea God Slayer - Available
Earth God Slayer - Available
Sky God Slayer - Available
Thunder God Slayer - Daichi Harmonia
Blizzard God Slayer - Available
Venom God Slayer - Rex Skywalker
Iron God Slayer - Available
Dark God Slayer - Sonia Road
Holy God Slayer - Available

-Golden Zodiac Keys-
Requirement(s): Permission From Staff

Aquarius- Available
Taurus- Available
Cancer- Available
Virgo- Available
Sagittarius- Available
Leo- Available
Aries- Available
Scorpio- Available
Gemini- Available
Capricorn- Available
Pisces- Available
Libra- Available


DS/GS REQUEST TEMPLATE CODE:
Code:
[b]Character:[/b] (The name of your character.)
[b]Position:[/b] (DS or GS.)
[b]Guild:[/b] (Your character's guild.)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Your character's rank.)
[b]Reason:[/b] (The reason why your character want to take the position.)


Last edited by Tsumiki Miniwa on Sat 13 Oct - 6:42; edited 15 times in total
avatar
Tsumiki Miniwa
Admin

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-09-18
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name:
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile http://fairytailroleplay.twilightlegend.net

Back to top Go down

Sky Dragon slayer

Post by Blonca on Sat 6 Oct - 12:07

Position: (Sky dragon slayer
Guild: (Raven tail.)
Rank: (A)
Reason: (I think my player should be the Sky dragon slayer Because sky magic seems very cool and fits her nature of being layed back into she needs to fight .)


Last edited by Blonca on Sat 6 Oct - 12:27; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Blonca
Mod

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23

Character Sheet
Jewels: 0
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Tsumiki Miniwa on Sat 6 Oct - 12:17

Blonca wrote:
Position: (Sky dragon slayer
Guild: (Ravin tail.)
Rank: (A)
Reason: (I think my player should be the Sky dragon slayer Because sky magic seems very cool and fits her nature of being layed back into she needs to fight .)

Post your character registration first, and so I can look at the character see if you can become b rank or not...
avatar
Tsumiki Miniwa
Admin

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-09-18
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name:
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile http://fairytailroleplay.twilightlegend.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by 9th Legend on Sat 6 Oct - 13:05

Character: Seikairyuu Zero
Position: Iron Dragon Slayer and Magic Council
Guild: Guildless
Rank: S-Rank
Reason: Uh because Magic Council sounds cool plus i think ill be a good Magic Council. Being MC is fun but i bet being a magic council that's also a would be better.
i think being a Dragon slayer will be a fun magic to have and i will act crazy like Gadjeel and i dont have my magic done yet i can make the magic as i go .
avatar
9th Legend

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 20
Location : Malaysia

Character Sheet
Jewels: 3500
Character Name: Seikairyuu Zero
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile http://jung_faiz007@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Tsumiki Miniwa on Sat 6 Oct - 13:11

9th Legend wrote:Character: Seikairyuu Zero
Position: Iron Dragon Slayer and Magic Council
Guild: Guildless
Rank: S-Rank
Reason: Uh because Magic Council sounds cool plus i think ill be a good Magic Council. Being MC is fun but i bet being a magic council that's also a would be better.
i think being a Dragon slayer will be a fun magic to have and i will act crazy like Gadjeel and i dont have my magic done yet i can make the magic as i go .

Approved, but I still need to look at your character app if it is good enough to become a S Rank.
avatar
Tsumiki Miniwa
Admin

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-09-18
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name:
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile http://fairytailroleplay.twilightlegend.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by soniaroad on Fri 12 Oct - 22:50

Character: Sonia Road
Position: Dark God Slayer
Guild: Raven Tail
Rank: S
Reason:
If I become a Dark God Slayer then I can commit a lot of atrocities that would make Fiore a lot more interesting. If there are no villains, then heroes wont emerge.

soniaroad

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Lucifer on Fri 12 Oct - 22:56

soniaroad wrote:Character: Sonia Road
Position: Dark God Slayer
Guild: Raven Tail
Rank: S
Reason:
If I become a Dark God Slayer then I can commit a lot of atrocities that would make Fiore a lot more interesting. If there are no villains, then heroes wont emerge.

approved the reason is good enough since this is a new site after all so we do need villains

.::Signature::.
avatar
Lucifer
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-04

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Churumi on Mon 22 Oct - 18:04

Character: Mari Windsor
Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Guild: Fairy Tail
Rank: C
Reason: My reason to become a DS is that it'll go well with my history (Which I'll work on after) and will help my character get that hero look and feel I want to give her. I've have thought of some cool spell's I want to use and it kind of grew on me to make one!~
avatar
Churumi

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Lucifer on Mon 22 Oct - 20:07

Churumi wrote:Character: Mari Windsor
Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Guild: Fairy Tail
Rank: C
Reason: My reason to become a DS is that it'll go well with my history (Which I'll work on after) and will help my character get that hero look and feel I want to give her. I've have thought of some cool spell's I want to use and it kind of grew on me to make one!~

if you pm me a sample of you spells and history that you mentioned I will approve this

.::Signature::.
avatar
Lucifer
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-04

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Lucifer on Mon 22 Oct - 21:06

Lucifer wrote:
Churumi wrote:Character: Mari Windsor
Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Guild: Fairy Tail
Rank: C
Reason: My reason to become a DS is that it'll go well with my history (Which I'll work on after) and will help my character get that hero look and feel I want to give her. I've have thought of some cool spell's I want to use and it kind of grew on me to make one!~

if you pm me a sample of you spells and history that you mentioned I will approve this

Samples have been sent, and the request is approved


Last edited by Lucifer on Tue 23 Oct - 13:58; edited 1 time in total

.::Signature::.
avatar
Lucifer
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-04

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by The King Fire on Tue 23 Oct - 4:05

Character: Shirou
Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
Guild: Fairy Tail
Rank: S
Reason: Because im is The King Fire. Fire DS Magic, he will not afraid of death, and he will become more braver. I think being a Dragon slayer will be a fun magic to have and i will act crazy like nastu and i dont have my magic done yet i can make the magic as i go .

.::Signature::.
"I am the king of fire..."
avatar
The King Fire

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Rex Skywalker on Tue 23 Oct - 4:12

The King Fire wrote:Character: Shirou
Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
Guild: Fairy Tail
Rank: S
Reason: Because im is The King Fire. Fire DS Magic, he will not afraid of death, and he will become more braver. I think being a Dragon slayer will be a fun magic to have and i will act crazy like nastu and i dont have my magic done yet i can make the magic as i go .

Reason accepted plus you are S rank so go ahead approved!

.::Signature::.
avatar
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 19
Location : Malaysia

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Daichi on Thu 25 Oct - 9:42

Character: Daichi
Position: Thunder GS
Guild: Oracion Seis
Rank: B
Reason:
Why should I take this position? Most of you might know me as Daichi from another site. I used to be a mod and one of the experienced members there, and I won't mind using that experience in this site. But I want to try something new, so I wish to become a god slayer, a magic I never used in my life as an rper. I promise that I won't godmod and always stay active, especially since I have a position to hold. Plus, my character will be portrayed as an anti-hero, so I taught that this magic will fit him well.

Daichi

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Rex Skywalker on Thu 25 Oct - 11:12

Daichi wrote:Character: Daichi
Position: Thunder GS
Guild: Oracion Seis
Rank: B
Reason:
Why should I take this position? Most of you might know me as Daichi from another site. I used to be a mod and one of the experienced members there, and I won't mind using that experience in this site. But I want to try something new, so I wish to become a god slayer, a magic I never used in my life as an rper. I promise that I won't godmod and always stay active, especially since I have a position to hold. Plus, my character will be portrayed as an anti-hero, so I taught that this magic will fit him well.

Reason Accepted and an Excellent char plus the position is available so Approved and welcome to this site!


.::Signature::.
avatar
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 19
Location : Malaysia

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Airo Kyoni on Mon 29 Oct - 20:20

Character: Airo Hakisho
Position: ICE DS
Guild: Blue pegasus
Rank: Rank-S
Reason: Well I wish to use his dragon slayer abilities to help my character remember his pass. I won't be a total overpowered ice dragon slayer. Ice has always been my thing along with the cold in general.

.::Signature::.
avatar
Airo Kyoni

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Rex Skywalker on Tue 30 Oct - 1:22

Airo Kyoni wrote:Character: Airo Hakisho
Position: ICE DS
Guild: Blue pegasus
Rank: Rank-S
Reason: Well I wish to use his dragon slayer abilities to help my character remember his pass. I won't be a total overpowered ice dragon slayer. Ice has always been my thing along with the cold in general.

Alright, good enough. Reason accepted, Approved!

.::Signature::.
avatar
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 19
Location : Malaysia

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Pein on Tue 18 Dec - 18:03

Character: Pein
Position: Dark God Slayer
Guild: Grimoire Heart
Rank: A
Reason: I think Pein should be a dark god slayer, as he is the perfect villian. Besides, soniaroad is currently inactives, so her position should be given away, she hasnt been on since october. Ill be on way more than here.
avatar
Pein

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Lucifer on Tue 18 Dec - 18:24

Pein wrote:Character: Pein
Position: Dark God Slayer
Guild: Grimoire Heart
Rank: A
Reason: I think Pein should be a dark god slayer, as he is the perfect villian. Besides, soniaroad is currently inactives, so her position should be given away, she hasnt been on since october. Ill be on way more than here.
Approved


Last edited by Lucifer on Sun 30 Dec - 12:11; edited 1 time in total

.::Signature::.
avatar
Lucifer
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-04

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by ~Unlimited~ on Wed 19 Dec - 17:35

Character: Vladimir Donovan
Position: Poison DS
Guild: Guildless/Rune-Knight, Commander of the First Division
Rank: A
Reason: Because it ties in well with what my background revolves around. It'd suit my character's sadistic personality and his lust for imposing torture.
avatar
~Unlimited~

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : England/UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Rex Skywalker on Thu 20 Dec - 1:43

Reason Accepted, Position Approved!

.::Signature::.
avatar
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 19
Location : Malaysia

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Slayers/God Slayers/Golden Zodiac Keys Registration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum