Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Sun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Thu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Thu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Sun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Tue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Tue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Tue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Fri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Thu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Thu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai

Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord]

Post by 9th Legend on Sun 21 Oct - 9:08

A note was given to Seika after accepting a mission, it seemed that he was ordered by the guild master to take care of a small Rank D mission.. one that was a bit more dangerous then its rank. The note stated that Seika would eventually be accompanied by another person, since there were no people left to spare for the mission. Seika was given no other orders, and no other information. All he knew was that a Raven Tail mage was going to join him eventually and help him with the mission he was assigned. Seika imagined a big brute of a man that destroyed everything in his path, like most Raven Tail mages were known to do. Their reputation often made them the least liked light guild in the council.. which was understandable since most of the damage caused in the incidents were by the mages themselves. Seika left Belladonna to reach the place he was asked to go.. he knew eventually he'd find the mage anyways.

Inside a carriage was Seika, relaxing by putting his legs on top of the empty seat beside him, his eyes were closed. This particular day he decided to wear his usual black jacket; black fur was shown on the hood part of the jacket. Seika had taken a mission from Blue Pegasus involving looking for some flowers a woman needed. It seemed simple enough on paper, and she seemed to need the flowers desperately and for a good cause. Seika had his jacket unbuttoned, like he usually wears when it is hot outside. He decided to take off the hairband he usually wore to tie his hair up into a pony tail, it was a bell, and put it in his pocket. He had his usual black pants that resembled the modern day skinny jeans, it even had a hole on his left knee area. He wore his usual black shoes. The carriage had a ceiling that was made of some sort of white cloth, the carriage had two ends someone could leave, the back and the front. In the front the rider was holding the leash to the horses that were pulling the carriage. The floor was made of old looking wood; the place Seika was laying on was not as comfortable as he was used to.. but it was better then the floor.

On his head laid a peaceful looking green cat. It was sleeping with its tail moving like it had a mind of its own, often times rubbing itself against Seika's face. The cat's whiskers twitched at times, and the sound that came out of its mouth were purrs. Seika couldn't help but smile as he was relaxing, the cat seemed to be somewhat important to him.

Seika remembered how much money he had to pay the man driving the carriage to get him to his destination.. he kept repeating the dangers involved in taking Seika to the jungle, all Seika could do was offer him more money as he kept talking.. he was the only one even remotely budging to take Seika there. The man had a decent amount of muscles, which told Seika he at least should have some sort of confidence in his fighting abilities.. he was the only one willing to take Seika to the forest. Along the way Seika asked the man about the forest, and he replied something that took Seika by quite a surprise.

"The forest is lost from time, it has creatures from years before the human race even began.. it's a prehistoric place filled with danger, I even hear T-Rex's are around the area.. getting too close to the forest might make one of those creatures pop out and kill us.. This is why I'll only drop you off about a mile from the site, then I'll wait no longer then a few days for your return. If a week passes by I am leaving you behind."

Seika looked around, he had stacked up plenty of food to wait for Seika to come back.. it seemed like enough food to stay on the site for a month. There were three total sacs filled with food, and Seika was paying the man more then four times his usual fee to drive Seika towards the forest and then to the client. This seemed like a horrible choice when written on paper, but in all honesty after hearing the story Seika felt like the man was doing to much for the money.. Seika would would have to make sure to pay the man tip when they returned, assuming the woman pays him handsomely.

The man driving the carriage was moving through the road necessary for reaching the forest, if he were to find someone in the roads he would definitely have to stop for the person and put them on board (he's that nice).. assuming they didn't mind heading straight to one of the most dangerous forests in Fiore, or waiting in the carriage with him for seven days in complete stress.

"Hmm.. I hope choosing this mission wasn't a mistake.." (Seika's thoughts)

.::Signature::.
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
Jewels: 3500
Character Name: Seikairyuu Zero
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

View user profile http://jung_faiz007@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord]

Post by Lord Frederick on Sun 21 Oct - 10:43

'Damn that guild master of mine! If he just could leave me alone with my research' he mumbled to himself while standing next to a rock at the side of the only road leading into the east forest of Magnolia Town. 'But the Guild Master insisted that I had to go on some jobs so now and then'. There even was another mage to accompany me in the mission.

Frederick turned his face towards the forest. 'the most dangerous forest of Fiore huh, well at least it's interesting' He grinned a little. But still it was odd, the fact that he had to do this job with an other mage. Mostly Raven Tail wasn't that keen on working with mages from other guilds, let alone from a legal guild.

'Guess I'll see him soon enough' Frederick put down his satchel and grabbed an apple out of it. He had enough food with him to last him a couple of days. As he was taking a bite, he noticed something in the distance coming towards him.
It looked like a carriage of some sorts. Frederick stuck the apple back into his satchel and grabbed his black cloak. Always a little suspicious of other people at first Frederick pulled the hood of his cloak far over his head and started walking towards the arriving carriage.

After a few minutes of walking, Frederick arrived at the carriage. Only to be asked by the driver 'Are you going too the easy forest as well sir?'
'Yes' replied Frederick
'Then hop on in, I got someone else in here too headed for the same direction as you'
'Same direction as me?' Thought Frederick to himself 'It's probably the other mage, then I'll better get in.'
Frederik stepped into the carriage, only to see a young man sitting there already. He had his hair falling loose on the sides of his face. It was quite warm in the carriage, but still Frederick kept his hood tight to cover his face.
'Hey there' he said 'Your'e also headed to the forest?'

Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Mon 22 Oct - 23:39

Then the carriage stopped, and saw a mage rises into carriage. He's wear black robes and cover the whole body. 'Hey there, your'e also headed to the forest? "He asked.

Sei sighed and calmly replied, "Yes, I would like to go to the forest"
Seika laid down on the carriage without worries for the second mage. He did not know how he was going to get there, but if he was a mage from Raven Tail he might not have as hard a time as Seika did. Most of the famous mages from Fiore came from Raven Tail, Seika had high expectations for the Raven Tail mage he was partnered up with. The cat on Seika's head was quietly sleeping, its paws were gently placed under its head to comfort it like a pillow. Seika looked up a bit, and smiled as he saw the site. He didn't know this yet, but this moment was the calm before the storm.

"I hope the mission is doable for a mage like me, i wouldn't want Blue Pegasus to look bad because of a mistake I made." (Seika's thoughts).

Just as Seika thought this the carriage stopped again, and the man on the carriage looked back to Seika. "This is as far as I take ya, remember I'm leaving this place in a week.. with or without you, remember where I am."

Seika nodded, and slowly walked out of the caravan to not wake up the cat on his head. Once he walked out the full heat of the place got to him, he didn't like it at all. Luckily a little ahead was a mist.. that had to be the forest Seika had to get into. He walked towards the mist, the man stopped a mile away from it so it would take Seika awhile to reach it. Seika's only concern right now, was that the cat on his head would wake up from the heat.. and the peaceful atmosphere would leave along with the cat's crankiness. He walked down the plain slowly, eventually reaching the mist that was ahead of him about an hour later. He looked around, the mist wasn't as thick as it looked back in the caravan. That made the mission easier, finding rare flowers in a dangerous area with a mist is like playing tag, in a city, with blindfolds.

Seika walked straight into the area, he had decided to bring his newest weapons.. 10 black throwing knives. Two were attached to his thigh, they were noticeable, two were on his ankles, these were also noticeable, four were on his waist, which were covered by his jacket, and the last two were hidden under his sleeves, those were perfectly hidden. Seika walked around the forest first, without trying to get in, to try and find the mage he was supposed to meet. If he hadn't gotten here yet then Seika would be forced to wait for the man in this hot weather.

After some time had passed, and Seika had started to get a bit hungry, a voice appeared in his head telling Seika that they were in that area. Seika quickly took a good look around, noticed a man in his teen years, and continued looking. Where could that person be? The mage he was supposed to be with. Seika looked around again and noticed the man once more, then tried to walk towards his and take a look behind his. The mage wasn't anywhere around the man.. so by process of elimination, he was the mage. Seika face-palmed after figuring this out.

"I really hope he didn't notice that.." (Seika's thoughts)

Just then a paw smacked Seika on the face, but instead of the usual reaction someone would have Seika just sighed. The cat had woken up, and he was pissed he heard a voice clearly in his head.

"What the HELL are we doing here? You haven't passed the mission already?! You were supposed to be done by the time i woke up!!" Seika looked up at Kitsune, his magic black cat. "I never said I'd be done by then.." Kitsune smacked Seika again with his paw, another sigh came from Seika, "Well, I said it.. just nao!" Seika tried to ignore Kitsune and took out his hand. He didn't completely know if this was the mage, but he definitely looked around enough to confirm nobody was sitting around them without being hiding.

"Hello, my name is Seikairyuu.. and your name is? I am assuming you are the mage from Raven Tail I am supposed to meet, correct?"

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Tue 23 Oct - 8:38

For some odd reason the blond man with the weird green cat on his head was looking behind Frederick. '.... what is he looking for' thought Frederick. He followed this man guessing he was the other mage, but now Frederick was starting to doubt this.

"What the HELL are we doing here? You haven't passed the mission already?! You were supposed to be done by the time i woke up!!" Suddenly said the green cat.
'... It can speak?!....' thought Frederick. "I never said I'd be done by then.." anwserd the other man. "Well, I said it.. just nao!" The man walked up to him and reached out his hand.

"Hello, my name is Seikairyuu.. and your name is? I am assuming you are the mage from Raven Tail I am supposed to meet, correct?"

Ignoring the hand Frederick replied 'I am not here to make pleasantries, but I am indeed the mage from Raven Tail. So Im guessing you're the other mage I am working with on this job'
Frederick took a good look at the Seikairyuu 'If you're addressing me you can call me Lord Frederick'

'So tell me what do you know about this job, my Guild Master just send me here that I will meet another mage, without any further information on what to do'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Tue 23 Oct - 9:10

Seika's hand was shaken by the mysterious Raven Tail mage, he didn't seem too destructive so far. He gave off the serious feeling Seika usually got when talking to knights, or people that took their jobs seriously. Although why Seika was feeling this weird serious vibe from this man he had no idea. He confirmed being from Raven Tail and said his name was Lord Frederik .. something about the name sounded odd, but Seika decided to ignore it. He asked Seika for his information.

"I am a iron mage, from Blue Pegasus.. It's very nice to meet you Mr Lord." Kitsune was looking down at Seika's expression, he was smiling the entire time while he was talking to her.. Kitsune had seen this plenty of times already, Seika was not acting like his normal self. Kitsune didn't know the reason why, but Seika was used to lighting up the mood in an atmosphere, he usually tried to do this by smiling.

Seika looked at Lord as he asked him if he had any extra information on the forest.. he took a time to remember the words the driver told Seika. He took his time trying to find the right words to put into a small sentence. He tried to tell Lord while smiling. "This place is supposed to have dinosaurs around it, in other words, beasts from the ancient times. Among the Dinosaurs are T-Rex."

Seika knew that even attempting to fight one of those beasts would most likely end in his failure or death. He did not know how powerful Lord was, but he hoped he was strong enough to fight with Seika without problems. She did have a pet with her with weird powers.. he noticed that Lord's voice didn't sound the same as what Seika heard, which meant it was someone else that did that. Since it wasn't Kitsune either it must have been the little animal around her by process of elimination. Seika looked around him, seeing a weird animal the size of a human fly around the forest then go back inside.. it looked like a disfigured bird, without the feathers. So early on and there was already sign of wildlife that was dangerous.

"So, do you have some kind of magic or something that could help with our hunt? All I have is a cat that can't speak to animals. I came here thinking this was going to be another normal mission involving picking up flowers, didn't know the location was like this.."

Seika tried to memorize a specific part about the mission, he thought he remembered it claiming that a small part in the woods had all of the flowers they needed.. however, if that were true they wouldn't only be bringing back a few samples. It was most likely a small area that the flowers could be found scattered. This meant more work and more danger for Seika, but he honestly had no other choice. He had to get this mission done and over with.

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Wed 24 Oct - 5:00

"So, do you have some kind of magic or something that could help with our hunt? All I have is a cat that can't speak to animals. I came here thinking this was going to be another normal mission involving picking up flowers, didn't know the location was like this.." asked Seikariyuu him.

Frederick grinned a little, 'well I have some spells that could be of use, I used Darkness Magic' and as he said that he created a black looking eerie sphere in his hands. 'My magic allows users to manipulate or control a destructive force to wipe out anyone who stands in my way'

Frederick took a good look to the forest surrounding him, it seemed out of place to him. Like it's forgotten, almost suffocating. The feeling that any moment something could jump from behind a tree to attack them. Also he got the feeling that their being watched, but he couldn't see from where. Frederick continued to walk into the forest. He wants to get this job done as soon as possible so that he could continue with his research. 'So Seikairyuu what do you know about these plants? Do you know which one we need to pick up?'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Wed 24 Oct - 10:02

Seika looked at Lord, then at his cigarettes. Apparently his accessory was good for combat after all.. or rather, it was good for something like creating a smell similar to the smoke of a fire. Seika took what he could get, and put the cigarette in his mouth. He lit the other side of the cigarette with the lighter on his pocket and stated smoking, this time though he was purposely smoking at the entire group. He usually puffed in a slow and steady pace, it was second nature to not force the smell on other people; he usually did this looking in a direction where nobody was standing, however this time it had to be towards them. He had to force a new habit on himself so he could at least assist the group.

"Alright, I'll smoke for something other then self desire for once.. feels good to have to smoke for once." Kitsune looked at Seika from the top of his head, "If I wasn't already used to that smell, I would be clawing at you right nao"

Later on, Seika's ability was turned on; suddenly Lord's voice could be heard in Seika's head. Seika tried to answer back Lord's question, his memory was a bit hazy but he remembered making a small mental note on the appearance. If he hadn't made the mental note, he probably would not have remembered something so important.. the mission would be over before it even began. Seika tried not to answer to the dangers that were with the magic, if he had to hide at some point he hoped he wouldn't be found.. the creatures on the jungle were very fierce.

'If I remember correctly, the flower had Black oranges and Red Berries ..'

He tried to picture it better, but that was all that came to mind. He also remembered that the flower was found somewhere deep inside the jungle, but he secretly hoped they would be closer to the opening. He didn't want to die trying to grab two flowers, the side mission was hard to do unless they found an entire field of them.. Seika didn't feel like moving around the forest, with fierce animals around every corner, to find extra flowers the client didn't need. However, it would be beneficial to the townspeople she was helping.. he was in a silent debate.

'Alright, lead the way Lord.. I'll follow your lead, just don't move too quickly. I have Kitsune-' Kitsune suddenly jumped out of his head, landing on all fours. He started walking towards Lord, waiting for her to move. 'I'll walk on my own from here on out, till we find all of the flowers.. I'd rather not be killed because of Seika's slowness .'

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Wed 24 Oct - 11:17

'So we have to keep an eye for black oranges and red berries, well that doesn't seem to hard' thought Frederick. He walked deeper in to the forest with Kitsune and Seikairyuu right behind him. Until they reached an open place. And in the middle of it he noticed some strange rocks lying around. Frederick walked up to them. 'What is this' he asked himself. Then he noticed it, it weren't rock but eggs, huge wield looking eggs.

'These look like dinosaur eggs' said frederick to Seika. And then suddenly out of no where a tremendous roar was heard. And it sounded close.
Frederick walked created a sphere in his hand with his magic. He gave Seika a look and said to him. 'You better ready you're self, I think were going to get company'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Wed 24 Oct - 11:52

Lord walked a few more steps before Seika stepped on something and fell. Kitsune was on the floor and smiling, almost laughing a bit at the site of Seika closing his eyes. He held it in well, years of experience in being an asshole has taught the cat when to hold it in, and when to blurt it out. 'Seika, you're too much of a gentlemen..' Seika blushed, causing Kitsune to smile in a semi-evil way. Of course, Lord would not know why they were having this conversation or why Seika was blushing unless they knew how to put pieces together. When Lord made the 'owe' sound a sudden movement was heard from above them. Kitsune looked upwards and noticed a few birds moving around them, followed by a few lizards the size of Kitsune.. within a few moments the figures started getting nearer and nearer. Finally, Kitsune realized this had become a problem.

At first, the prehistoric birds looked like they were fighting these creatures but after awhile the birds left leaving the small dinosaurs to the group of mages. They climbed down the tree quickly, much quicker then Seika had even seen someone run, and landed on the ground. The birds were long gone by this point.. leaving only the small creatures on the trees to fight off. These creatures were more adept in sight then in smell, and looked like they were exactly what Lord was worried about.. dinosaurs that attacked in groups. Most of the dinosaurs were on the top of the long tree, a little off Lord's range in magic. Kitsune started counting, a total of 10 small dinosaurs had appeared.

"Lord, I'm assuming you are as good a fighter as you are a hunter.. it's obvious we can't outrun them, so we'll have to fight, I'm just worried about making noise while fighting." Seika said what was in his mind, he was worried dinosaurs were going to come after hearing Lord and Seika doing certain spells. Of course Seika's spells didn't do any noise, but he was worried Lord's dark magic might have an explosive kick to it.. there were a few elements these days that had unexpected abilities.

In the distance the dinosaurs had no idea of what was going on, and so were slowly leaving the range of Lord's technique. To them, their priority was to find food. In the group the 10 dinosaurs were starting to surround them, their height was small (around kitsune size) yet their teeth said it all. They were sharp enough to be labelled C-class equipment along with their claws. The most troublesome looking of the small dinosaurs had three tails on the back, and looked like it was ready to kill something on its own. The group around the mages put themselves in a position to fight, and charged at them. The first wave of dinosaurs had 3 of them heading their way. They were much faster then Lord and Seika, and all tried to attack limbs like the legs and arms to try and cripple them for the rest.

'Boss, I swear to god if you die here I'm feeding your bodies to the dinosaurs so I can run!' Seika nodded to signal to Kitsune that was fine with him, honestly if Seika died it wasn't much of a negotiation.

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Thu 25 Oct - 4:57

The 10 dinosaurs surrounding Frederick and Seika were not very big, but none the less they were dangerous, with their sharp claws. And three of them were coming right at them.
'Stand back you two' said Frederick grim 'I'm going to take them all out at once'
As he raises his arm up into the sky, he chanted the spell 'Dark Void'. A dark mass of magic crawled up his arm via his hand and then shoots to the sky. Creating black dark holes from which pillars of black light rained down on to the dinosaurs surrounding them. As the light from the impact disappears, Frederick noticed that there were only two dinosaurs left, and they also started to sprint at them.
'Seikairyuu, it's you're turn' said Frederick
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Thu 25 Oct - 5:25

Two of the dinosaurs attacked Seika on his legs, but he quickly stopped the first one with his sword and kicked it to the other one heading their way. The small animals weren't used to that kind of blunt force so their consciousness soon left. Another dinosaur attacked Kitsune, but it stopped it in the air almost instantly with a shield surrounding it. Kitsune asked for someone to help it, which Seika soon answered. He quickly took out a knife from his waist and threw it at the creature, it followed the direction Seika needed it to and struck the creature in the head. It fell to the ground, the knife's handle was still sticking out of the creature. Lord whistled in the back, he decided not to move during the battle for obvious reasons.

Kitsune in the other hand, had his eyes on one Dinosaur on his own.. to him this was like a one on one battle. The dinosaur ran towards him in such extraordinary speeds that he was basically knocked out of his feet. Its fangs were shown and snapping continuously trying to get a chunk of Kitsune's meat, he was on his back at the time with the dinosaur on the top. Kitsune opened his mouth and let out a small green orb, it hit the animal and caused it to do something odd.. the body itself looked a bit more fragile. Kitsune bit the creature with its fangs and caused it to bleed, immediately he overpowered the creature after the pain it felt and took out its claw slapping it across the face. The sudden shock of everything knocked it out. Kitsune had a small scratch across his left leg.. he hated injuries, but he had to deal with it. Kitsune was outside of the smokescreen looking inside, he could not see anything, 'You guys better be ok in there..'

Seika was still behind Lord, "Are you still there? "

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Sat 27 Oct - 22:56

'Yeah I'm stil here' replied Frederick. 'are you allright? those dinosaurs came right at you'. Frederick walked out of the smoke and observed Seika for a bit. 'You fought them of pretty well, and you too little green cat' Frederick turned around and started walking again'well let's go, we still need to get those ingredients'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Sun 28 Oct - 0:29

Seika looked around constantly, looking for danger in case it would show its head. He was sure Lord was looking out for them, but he just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to end up as food for a predator they hadn't seen. He tried to look around while maintaining an almost calm exterior, he was good at that.. although only because he was used to smiling when he wasn't happy. There seemed to be nothing so far, but he knew that wouldn't last for long. He had to face it, there were plenty of things that kill them in the jungle, and the odds of not encountering a single one were pretty low.

"Lord.. do you see the flower yet?" he asked since he didn't see anything around him that was even remotely orange and red.. although a lot of yellow flowers were around the area, but none with orange on them.

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Wed 31 Oct - 6:07

'Hmm no not yet, I only see these weird yellow ones' answered Frederick. He walked through the field of weird looking yellow flowers and constantly kept an eye out for any possible danger. He somehow got the feeling the feeling there was something more dangerous lurking around in these woods. Frederick suddenly stopped walking, there in the distance was an orange glow. 'Hey Seikairyuu, do you see that weird glow over there' he said while pointing towards the orange glow. 'We should check it out.... carefully'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Wed 7 Nov - 2:16

Kitsune looked around for flowers after the small comedy routine was over, he saw a few orange flowers scattered around the area.. but they strayed to far from the safety of the stream and territory of the bigger dinosaur. Seika saw Kitsune's eyes and followed the line of sight, eventually seeing what he was looking at.. three other flowers were around a tree a bit far off from their direction. Seika jogged towards them, picking them up one at a time.. Seika thought the flowers were supposed to be in a field or something, he didn't think he would have to be hunting down each flower individually. There was something odd about these flowers. Seika walked back towards Lord, holding the three flowers gently on his hands. He looked around and saw many different types of flowers.. it was such rarity that so many instinct flowers would be in one place. Of course, half of Seika wanted to pick one up, but the other half knew that if one of them was poisonous or carnivorous Seika would be screwed.

With this there were three flowers remaining, however Seika had no idea how they were going to find them.. after all the flowers were spread out. Seika took a moment to take everything in, and sighed. His cigarette burned out so he let it fall into the floor and step on it. He gave her the three orange flowers that were for the mission, he was expecting her to place them on her lunchbox.. since he wasn't about to take the lunch box to cram flowers inside of it and give it back to her, somehow that seemed rude.

"Alright, five down.. three to go, I doubt there's many more around the area, do you have an idea?"

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Thu 8 Nov - 9:16

"Alright, five down.. three to go, I doubt there's many more around the area, do you have an idea?" asked Seika

'Well, it seems the flowers were searching for somehow grow on unusual places, so I guess we have to look for those spots'
replied Frederick. He turned around and started walking again. 'But somehow it seems we have to go deeper into the big dinosaurs his territory, so keep you're eyes open.' they kept walking until the reached an eerie looking cave
Frederick walked up right in front of the cave 'hmm do you think a flower will grow in here?' he asked Seika
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Thu 8 Nov - 10:30

Seika smiled when Lord gave a swift response to his question, he was more aware of the situation then Seika was.'hmm do you think a flower will grow in here?' he asked Seika. He was obviously the one that knew more about the forest, and its contents. Miguel nodded knowing that if they found a dinosaur there was a very big chance they would have to fight, and judging by the news he just heard from Lord the likelihood of that happening increased.. by a lot. Seika start thinking, hmm.. flower need light to live. So, he decide not to find flower there. " No, no Lord, i think we should find other place. i feel something bad in there." He knew that going down the cave would be more dangerous then continuing to look in the area they were currently out.

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Thu 8 Nov - 10:56

'hmm you're probably right' replied Frederick, let's continue. They walked away from the cave. 'So we have to look in unusual places where there is enough sunlight right?' They walked further through the forest. Suddenly Frederick stopped walking, and looked at the trees. 'Off course he' he shouted. 'The trees Seika, I think there are flowers up in the trees.' Frederick stared at the top of the tree. 'But I am not a very good climber, so could you get up there?'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Thu 8 Nov - 11:21

"Yeah.. I'll help you." Miguel turned around, he tried to regain some of his composure. He walked towards Lord and see Kitsune " Hey Kitsune, i want you gwt that flower. "
Kitsune replied with " Yes, sir!! " then, he flied to the tree and get the flower.

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Thu 8 Nov - 11:27

Frederick waited for a little while until Kitsune came back with a two weird purlpe, yellow looking flower in his mouth. He grabbed the flowers out of the mouth of Kitusne thanks, that's it now we only have one more left.' said Frederick. "but I have no idea were to look anymore, do you Seika?'
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Thu 8 Nov - 11:51

His purple eyes were looking directly at Lord's expression; he wanted to laugh but Seika's finger was preventing it. The words were still calm, but they were definitely not fluent. Seika look at the river and "I-I wasn't here for long, I was um.. Oh I found a flower, he he.. there" Seika then run toward and take the flower and place it to the box. He sighe and say " Yay.. we can back home now!! but..Lord, do you happen to remember the way to leave the forest? If you take me out I can lead us to a carriage that will help us finish our mission, and probably take you back home. "

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick on Thu 8 Nov - 11:58

'hmm I'm am not exactly sure which way we have to go, but I have some idea, follow me' said Frederick with a smile. They walked for a little while, until they reached place were they fought the little dinosaurs. 'Hmm i think were close now' As they kept walking the finally reached the edge of the forest. 'So where is that carriage of yours?' asked Frederick
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
20/20  (20/20)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend on Thu 8 Nov - 12:25

Seika hired the carriage man long enough for several days in the mission, he wouldn't mind taking both Lord and Seika to their hometowns. He definitely earned enough money out of this ordeal to not argue about it. Seika looked around the area to make sure no dinosaurs were around them, he didn't see any dinosaurs around for the moment.. Seika would have to follow Lord out of the forest then show her the carriage quickly. He wanted to finish the mission quickly, he might even drop off Lord on her town. That image was surprisingly warm to Seika, of course it would be hard for even a mind mage to know this. Seika was tired as well but refused to show it. He knew that once he walked inside the carriage he would most likely pass out from exhaustion, or just lay down on one of the two benches on the sides of the small room behind the driver.

-- EXIT THREAD --

Spoiler:
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down